|Compatible Mountings||Canon EF|
|Camera Lens Description||7|
|Maximum Focal Length||50|
|Minimum Focal Length||50|
|Focus Type||Stepper motor|
|Lens Fixed Focal Length||50 Millimeters|
|Lens Coating Description||Multicoated
Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens
Out of stock
For Credit facilities .Customer must to shop for quotation. Credit services offered through(C.I.M/ROGERS/DBM/ECO CREDIT)
FOR CREDIT SHOP CONDITION APPLIES.
- Item will be charged on Regular price. Promotion price for CASH ONLY.
- Client must come on the spot with ID and required Documents.
- Dated Original quotation will be provided.
- -Quotation based on 36-48 Months based per your request. Negotiation for the length of payment may be discussed with your chosen credit facilitator (C.I.M/Rogers/DBM/Eco credit)
*Quotation via email are not accepted by any credit services (C.I.M/Rogers/DBM/Eco credit)
*Once Credit services approves and documents signed. Customer can pick up item in shop.
(i) VIA Credit : Rs.413 monthly with 0 deposit IF APPROVED
(Note for this option: YOU NEED TO ALREADY BE A REGISTERED customer to Credit services (C.I.M/Rogers/DBM/Eco credit))
-REGULAR CLIENT TO Credit services (C.I.M/Rogers/DBM/Eco credit)
-YOU NEED TO HAVE NO LATE PAYMENT.
-NO UNBALANCED ACCOUNT.
(ii) WITH DEPOSIT FOR NEW CUSTOMER or
customer that require deposit to be approved Via Credit services : Rs.346 monthly with deposit Rs.2,600
Documents required for Credit application.
- ID CARD.
- Proof of address [incase the address is not on your family name: Birth certificate will be required]
- Payslip last 3 month
- Letter of confirmation from your workplace.
- Bank statement last 3 month –not required but will help process your application faster–
- Deposit 20% required
Out of stock
YN50mm F1.8 N, it’s a great prime lens that is an excellent addition to for Nikon 12-50mm kit lens. This lens gives you 3 stops or eight times (2x2x2) more light coming through the lens opening than standard f/5.6 kit lenses. Great lens for taking portraits, low light photography, street, casual shooting and everyday use.
- 1, F/1.8 large aperture which helps to separate the subject from background;
- 2, A great prime lens that is an excellent addition to for Nikon 12-50mm kit lens;
- 3, Supports auto focus and manual focus modes;
- 4, Adopts gold plated metal contacts, which effectively improves the signal conductivity and corrosion resistance;
- 5, Supports M/AV/TV/P and other camera shooting modes, and parameters used to take pictures can be displayed in the EXIF Information;
- 6, Supports full-frame and APS-C format cameras;
- 7, Adopts high quality plastic as external structure, the overall weight is only 200g, which is convenient for outdoor shooting.
- 8, Multi-coated glass, effectively improves the transmittance and flare resistance.
- for Nikon D3000 D3100 D3200 D3300 D5000 D5100 D5200 D5300 D5500 D80 D90 D7000 D7100 D7200 D7300 D300 D300S D500 D700 D800 D800E D810 D810A D3X D4 D4S D5
|Angle of View:||Diagonal: 46°; Vertical: 27°; Horizontal: 40°|
|Diameter of Filter:||58mm|
|Type:||Standard Prime Lens|
|Lens Structure:||5 sets, 6 pieces|
|Minimum Focus Distance:||0.45m|
|Max Magnification/Sight Range||0.15x/160*240mm (when the distance is 0.45m)|
|Max Diameter and Length:||Approx. 74*60mm|
- 1 x YN50mm F1. 8 N
- 1 x Front and Rear Lens Cap
- 1 x Lens cap
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Original Box
Yongnuo 50mm F/1.8 Specs
|Lens Mount||Nikon F|
|Angle of View||46°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.48′ / 45 cm|
|Optical Design||6 Elements in 5 Groups|
|Filter Size||58 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.91 x 2.36″ / 74 x 60 mm|
|Weight||7.16 oz / 203 g|
- Price : Rs.4850
- Available via CIM/Rogers :Rs.345 Monthly
1 year warranty
Designed For Use With:
- Nikon D3x
- Nikon D4s
- Nikon D5
- Nikon D500
- Nikon D6
- Nikon D610
- Nikon D7100
- Nikon D7200
- Nikon D750
- Nikon D7500
- Nikon D780
- Nikon D800E
- Nikon D810
- Nikon D810A
- Nikon D850
- Nikon Df
- Spiffy Gear Light Blaster